Introducing the NEW Fat Fast Cookbook 2 with 50 More—Even Better—Low-Carb High-Fat Ketogenic Recipes to Jump-Start Your Low-Carb Fat Burning!
Bestselling Low-Carb Expert and Author of Fat Fast Cookbook Dana Carpender has gone back to the kitchen in collaboration with CarbSmart Publisher Andrew DiMino to create 50 more incredible Low-Carb recipes that will quickly get you into Nutritional Ketosis and kick start your stalled weight loss. They’ve created an updated companion to the first Fat Fast Cookbook with 50 more Low-Carb High-Fat Ketogenic recipes to propel you into deep ketosis.
Preorder the Paperback Version of Fat Fast Cookbook 2 – Shipping 2nd Week of December
- Has your Low-Carb weight loss stalled even if you’re strictly following the Atkins Diet?
- Do you find that no matter what you do, your weight is slowly creeping back up a little at a time?
- Are you looking for new, delicious, easy-to-make ways to add more healthy fat to your low carb diet?
- Do you already have the Fat Fast Cookbook but want even more Low-Carb High-Fat recipe ideas that your whole family will love?
- If you’re ready to start again, we’ve got your solution.
Harness the Fat Fast & Nutritional Ketosis and get back on track!
Foreword by Jacqueline A. Eberstein, RN
Includes a Foreword and detailed explanation of the Fat Fast science by Jacqueline A. Eberstein, RN—Dr. Atkins’ own clinical nurse. She has been administering the Fat Fast to her patients for decades! Jacqueline has seen first hand how the Fat Fast works to get her stalled patients back into Nutritional Ketosis.
All Diets Stall. Here’s The Fix!
The Fat Fast is the fastest way to lose stubborn fat—while maintaining muscle mass! The Fat Fast—1,000 calories per day, 90% from pure fat—resulted in average fat loss—not just weight loss, but fat loss—of over a pound per day! It’s a radical, short-term strategy, but boy, does it work. First clinically proven in the 1950s, the Fat Fast was recommended by Dr. Robert Atkins to help metabolically resistant low carb dieters like you and me who hit a low-carb weight loss stall, and need to drive their bodies back into Nutritional Ketosis.
Restart Your Low Carb Weight Loss With Nutritional Ketosis
Nutritional Ketosis is a metabolic state where the body is burning only fat and their by-product, ketones, for energy. Combine that with caloric restriction, and your body starts to incinerate its own stored fat for fuel. If you’ve gone off your low carb plan, the Fat Fast is the fastest way to get back in the game. If you’re metabolically resistant to weight loss, it’s the most reliable way to break through and start losing.
Too Much Protein and Too Little Fat Can Stall Weight Loss
Despite the common term “high protein diet,” research shows that the body can turn excess protein into glucose. Stop thinking “Low Carb/High Protein,” and start thinking “Low Carb/High Fat.” By replacing most protein with fat you trigger deep Nutritional Ketosis, jump-starting your stalled weight loss. But unless you enjoy olive oil shooters, or can afford to live on macadamia nuts, you need Fat Fast recipes to do it.
A Sample of the Quick and Easy-to-Prepare Low Carb / High Fat recipes
- Dana’s Fat Fast Chili
- Fat Fast Fried “Rice”
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Fettuccini Carbonara
- Jalapeno Poppers on the Range
- Artichoke and Mushroom “Risotto”
- Mac ‘n’ Nacho Cheese
- Avocado-Bacon Soup
- Spaghetti with Bacon and Olives
- Fat Fast Ketonnaise
- Creamy Lemon Noodles
- Lime Vanilla Fat Bombs
- Salted Caramel Mocha Keto Coffee
- Tropical Cooler
- “Tapioca” Pudding
From the Table of Contents
- Foreword by Jacqueline A. Eberstein, RN
- What is the Fat Fast and Why Do We Do It? by Jacqueline A. Eberstein, RN
- The Fat Fast Is It For You? updated by Dana Carpender
- Fat Fast Carrier Foods and Stretchers
- Shirataki Noodles—the Fat Faster’s Best Friend
- Preparing Shirataki Noodles
- About Low-Carb Sweeteners
- On Recipes That Make More Than One Serving
- New Fat Fast Ingredients and Where to Buy Them
- The Recipes
Other Uses For Fat Fast Cookbook 2
These recipes are not just for Fat Fasting! If you’re on a ketogenic diet for weight loss, sports performance, seizure control, cancer therapy, or just because it makes you feel good, you’ve just found dozens of delicious new low-carb / high-fat options!