Published in January 2004, The South Beach Diet Good Fats/Good Carbs Guide has sold more than three million copies and has continuously topped national bestseller lists. An essential tool for success, the completely revised and updated guide will feature a new, more user-friendly format and an expanded list of foods, as well as the most up-to-the-minute new information on nutrition and healthy eating to aid the now millions of early adopters.
The new edition will include:
- An expanded nutritional breakdown: total carbs and net carbs, total fat and saturated fat, fiber, and sugar.
- More food listings including meal replacement bars, other convenience foods, healthy fast-food menu items, and beverages.
- FAQs organized by phase and designed to answer dieters’ most common questions.
- A foreword by Dr. Agatston detailing new research and outlining the changes to the diet.
- Each food listing will now have a recommendation by phase. For example, bananas might be a food to avoid in the first 2 weeks of Phase One but will be a food to enjoy in Phase Two.